Terms and Conditions: All information and services on this worldwide web site (together with the underlying HTML source files that implement the hypertext features) may be used solely under the following Terms and Conditions. Sioux Falls Shopping News., may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the sfshoppingnews.com web site constitutes your binding and continued acceptance of these Term.
SFShoppingNews.com is owned and operated by Sioux Falls Shopping news, Inc.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.sfshoppingnews.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
General Contest Rules
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. You must be 18 or 21 years of age or older to win.
3. All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of Sioux Falls Shopping News (SFSN), participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members who live within the general area.
4. An individual may win any on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
5. The person conducting the contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
6. All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize/prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
7. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Gifts and prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. The SFSN shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
8. All entrants and winners agree that the SFSN, Sioux Falls Shopping News, and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
9. All prizes must be claimed in person at the SFSN during regular business hours and within ten business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the SFSN to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
10. Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
11. All entry blanks, forms, devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the SFSN to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the SFSN.
12. All entrants and winners agree that the SFSN may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the SFSN deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the SFSN blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
13. Sioux Falls Shopping News reserves the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.
14. Sioux Falls Shopping News reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
15. Sioux Falls Shopping News reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
16. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the SFSN to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the SFSN, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
17. A winners list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
Sioux Falls Shopping News
4005 S. Western Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Attn: [Contest Name] – Winner List