In this issue of the Shopping News, you’ll find our Golf Guide! Also, we have an Earth Day 2015 section!
GOLF MEDITATIONS• If you really want to get better at golf, go back and take it up at a much earlier age.
• When you look up, causing an awful shot, you will always look down again at exactly the moment when you ought to start watching the ball if you ever want to see it again.
• The less skilled the player, the more likely he is to share his ideas about the golf swing.
• A golf match is a test of your skill against your opponent’s luck.
• Counting on your opponent to inform you when he breaks a rule is like expecting him to make fun of his own haircut.
• The shortest distance between any two points on a golf course is a straight line that passes directly through the center of a very large tree.
• There are two kinds of bounces: unfair bounces and bounces that are just the way you meant to play them.
• You can hit a two-acre fairway 10 percent of the time and a two-inch branch 90 percent of the time.
• Every time a golfer makes a birdie, he must subsequently make two triple bogeys to restore the fundamental equilibrium of the universe.
• Hazards attract; fairways repel.
• Don’t buy a putter until you’ve had a chance to throw it.