Check out our Shopping News Classifieds Section to find the weekly trivia quiz.
- GEOGRAPHY: Where is the Kenai Peninsula?
- MEDICINE: Bright’s disease affects what human organ?
- FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: What famous Russian novelist once said, “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself”?
- MOVIES: What famous 1960s movie featured the character Benjamin Braddock?
- HISTORY: Which nation established the first permanent European settlement in North America?
- TELEVISION: What is the name of Sheldon Cooper’s girlfriend on “The Big Bang Theory”?
- FOOD & DRINK: What is sorrel?
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Who was the founder of the Salvation Army?
- AD SLOGANS: What brand of detergent advertised its effectiveness against “ring around the collar”?
- ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of peacocks called?
Send your answers in by that following Friday for your chance to win! You can either drop off your answer form, mail it in or email us at email@example.com Be sure to include your contact information and answer all 10 questions.