Sioux Falls Shopping News/Western Commercial Printing has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a full-time Mailroom Assistant/Equipment Operator
The Mailroom Assistant/Equipment Operator will provide high-level support and assistance to the Mail Room in the production facility. The position should be experienced with performing repetitive tasks and meeting production deadlines.
If you are high-energy, dependable, flexible, a team player, and experienced working in a production or manufacturing environment, we encourage you to join our team.
• Strong computer skills, previous knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred. Ability to learn to operate Mail sorting software with training
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Will possess ability to understand and learn the fine details of USPS Mailing requirements -previous experience preferred, but training will be provided. Demonstrate ability to become proficient in all areas of equipment operation and job processing while meeting or exceeding established production standards.
• Ability to use and maintain mail processing equipment such as inserting equipment, folding, and ink jetting equipment – strong mechanical and technical skills a must. This position will be expected to cross train to learn how to operate a variety of print and mail equipment and perform associated tasks
• Ability to work without immediate supervision
• Ability to interpret and understand instruction; written and verbal
• Must be able to react to change, solve problems as they arise, and remain productive
• Ability to work with others
• Perform quality assurance checks on printed material being processed to ensure that jobs are completed to customer satisfaction and Postal regulations
• Applicant must be physically able to perform the duties of the position; must be able to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift 100 pounds occasionally, more than 50 pounds frequently, and more than 20 pounds constantly to move objects.
• Operates a pallet truck frequently and forklift occasionally for the movement of mail and packages
• Interacts with sales and production staff, employees, and clients in a cooperative and professional manner
• Organize tasks and resources to complete and meet deadlines
• Work week Monday – Friday 7am – 3:30pm with ability to work overtime (including weekends) during peak season
We offer competitive pay and benefits including: Group Medical Insurance, Dental & Eye, Vacation, Paid Holidays, and 401k.
Contact K Lesnar at Sioux Falls Shopping News/Western Commercial Printing today!