1. Honor my parents, my elders and my teachers.
2. Take care of my body, mind and spirit.
3. Improve myself through education, in preparation for the future.
4. Perform my work to the best of my ability.
5. Develop high moral principles and the courage to live by them.
6. Grow in character and ability as I grow in size.
7. Respect the rights and feelings of others.
8. Be honest with myself and others in everything I say and do.
9. Set a good example so others may enjoy and profit from my company.
10. Obey the laws of society and live in harmony with others.
11. Preserve and support our American way of life and the government of our people.
12. Keep in mind that I was not put on this earth to amuse myself or simply enjoy the fruits of the labors of others. I m shall endeavor to be of service to my fellow man and leave the world a better place than I found it.